Trovi questo ebook solo nel formato epub
Quarta di copertina
Covering all aspects of the syllabus, Crash Course offers students a fast way to recap on what they need to know to get through the exams with ease. Styled in an easy-to-follow, readily accessible format, each book is prepared by senior medical students or junior doctors - under faculty supervision - to give them the correct level of information perfectly tailored to current curricula requirements. The series now includes improved pedagogic features and a fully revised self-assessment section, updated to meet current examination needs.
- Crash Course: Infectious Diseases provides the exam syllabus in one place!
- Written by senior medical students or junior doctors – authors who really understand today’s exam situation.
- Senior Faculty Advisors ensure complete accuracy of the text.
- Full artwork programme, improved ‘Hints and Tips’ boxes, and ‘Clinical Application’ boxes help you remember the key points.
- Fully updated self-assessment section – ideal for current examination practice
- ‘Learning Objectives’ at the start of each chapter make this suitable for self-directed learning
- Integrated approach between basic and clinical sciences provides a firm basis for problem solving in clinical practice
- Pharmacological and disease management information updated in line with current best practice guidelines
- Recent research findings mean you're getting the most up to date information in the field
- Key aspects of patient communication are presented in easy-to-spot ‘Communication’ boxes
- Fully updated to include feedback from hundreds of students!
- Welcome to Crash Course – the revision aid to get you the results you need!
- Crash Course is a complete revision guide designed specifically to save you time by providing everything you could be asked in the exam in one place!
- Each book in the series has been specially written either by senior medical students or junior doctors – carefully supervised by faculty advisors – to ensure that it exactly matches your needs by having been prepared by someone who has just been in the exam situation!
- Fully updated with improved layout, the first part of each volume covers a comprehensive series of common presentations while the second part addresses specific diseases and disorders. The third part of the book is given to a detailed exploration of the role of history, examination, and common investigations in the relevant speciality providing all of the facts you need to get things right!
- New features include ‘Learning Objectives’ at the start of each chapter, improved ‘Hints and Tips’ boxes, ‘Communication' boxes and a completely revised self-assessment section tailored to the current exam formats!
- Crash Course – an easier way to get through the exam!