Trovi questo ebook solo nel formato epub
Quarta di copertina
Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat is a popular textbook of ENT. The first edition of the book was published in 1992. Since then it has received wide acceptance from the readers and every attempt has been made to update the current edition in the light of the advances made by the speciality. The current sixth edition of the book marks 22nd year of its publication.
This book is especially for MBBS students who have taken medicine as their career and also for students preparing for various entrance tests to postgraduate diploma, MD/MS degree courses or Diplomate National Board or other competitive examinations.
It also serves as a foundation course for postgraduate students who have joined the speciality to pursue MS examination before taking to larger treatises on the subject and a quick revision before exam.
New and Thoroughly Updated Chapters
- Proptosis/Orbital Tumours
- Thyroid Gland and Its Disorders
- Surgery of Thyroid
- Anatomy and Physiology of Paranasal Sinuses
- Tumours of Nasopharynx
- Congenital Lesions of Larynx and Stridor
- Foreign Bodies of Air and Food Passages
- Laser Surgery, Radiofrequency Surgery and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- HIV Infection/AIDS and ENT Manifestations
- Simple language, concise but comprehensive coverage of the subject, and clear and straightforward writing style with explanatory diagrams, photographs and flowcharts.
- Clinically oriented text and problem solving approach.
- Mnemonics to recall and reproduce the subject for exam going students.
- Nuggets for rapid review will help to solve many MCQs.
- A free companion website which provides more information on the subject in the form of case studies, self-assessment exercises, video clips, images, and latest updates on the subject from time to time.