Trovi questo ebook solo nel formato epub
Quarta di copertina
It is practically a Mother of All Books on US student visa. Make a difference between being there and succeeding there. This book is equally useful for international students PLANNING TO GO to the US, and also for those who are ALREADY international students in the US. In an easy to read step by step fashion with FAQ in every section. Hundreds of real-life scenarios covered and explained.
1. Do you want to study in America, but do not know the in and out of the US student visa procedure?
2. Have you never faced a US visa interview or have been rejected at the visa interview?
3. Are you tired paying a 100 USD for a half hour discussion with an Immigration Lawyer?
4. Do you want to keep away from the touts and fraudulent guys trying to cheat students applying for the visa?
5. What are the visa difficulties during transit to the US?
6. How to face the immigration on arrival at US border?
7. If you want to change your University, how does it affect your student visa?
8. What are your rights to access government records in the US?
9. Are you Eligible for a Social Security Number (SSN)?
10. Did your student visa expire while you were inside the US?
11. How to do a job legally while you are still a student in the US?
12. Can you apply for two different visa types together?
13. What are your TAX liabilities as a student?
14. Did you lose your passport inside or outside the US?
15. What is the path from student visa to an American Green Card?
16. Before you go to the US learn from the word Go. How to prepare documents, fill in the visa application form, prepare documents and appear for an interview.
17. After you land in the US, know about registration on arrival at US, visa rules applicable to ‘planned exit’ at the end of the course, and about using OPT/Pre-OPT and CPT for jobs or training.
Know all this and much more, in a compact yet very informative Revised 2018 edition book. This book is basically a ‘Mother of All Books’ on US student visa. This book will make a difference between being in the US and succeeding there. It is written in an easy to read, step by step fashion with FAQ in every section. Hundreds of real-life scenarios covered and explained by the author who is a former F-1 student at Johns Hopkins University.