Renal Physiology helps you to quickly and easily grasp the fundamentals of renal physiology and learn how to apply them in a clinical context. Thoroughly updated, this medical reference book in the Mosby Physiology Monograph Series provides a basic understanding of normal kidney function at the cellular and molecular level. Attractively illustrated with clear 2-color diagrams, it also facilitates study with learning objectives, "In the Clinic" and "At the Molecular Level" boxes, chapter summaries, and clinical cases with review questions and explained answers.
- Stay current with clear, accurate coverage of the physiology of normal renal function focusing on the needs of the student.
- Bridge the gap between normal function and disease with pathophysiology content throughout the book.
- Understand complex concepts by examining more than more than 250 clear, 2-color diagrams.
- Perform quick searches ... add your own notes and bookmarks ... and more!
- Put theory into practice with "In the Clinic" or "At the Molecular Level " boxes in each chapter that explain the practical applications of fundamental knowledge.
- Deepen your understanding of fundamental and advanced information with an expanded collection of review questions reviewed and reorganized by chapter.
- Master the material more easily with learning objectives, overview boxes, key words and concepts, and chapter summaries.
- Apply what you've learned to real-life clinical situations with clinical cases in question-answer format at the end of each chapter.
Gain a quick and easy understanding of the physiology of kidney and renal function