From diagnostic to therapeutic procedures, Endosonography, 3rd Edition is an easy-to-access, highly visual guide covering everything you need to effectively perform EUS, interpret your findings, diagnose accurately, and choose the best treatment course. World-renowned endosonographers help beginners apply endosonography in staging cancers, evaluating chronic pancreatitis, and studying bile duct abnormalities and submucosal lesions. Practicing endosonographers can learn cutting-edge techniques for performing therapeutic interventions such as drainage of pancreatic pseudocysts and EUS-guided anti-tumor therapy. Videos detailing various methods and procedures—and more—equip you with a complete overview of all aspects of EUS.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- Get a clear overview of everything you need to know to establish an endoscopic practice, from what equipment to buy to providing effective cytopathology services.
- Understand the role of EUS with the aid of algorithms that define its place in specific disease states.
- Gain a detailed visual understanding and mastery of how to perform EUS systematically using illustrations, high-quality endosonography images, and videos.
- Glean all essential, up-to-date information about endosonography including transluminal drainage procedures, contrast-enhanced EUS, and fine-needle aspiration techniques.
- Benefit from the extensive knowledge and experience of world-renowned leaders in endosonography, Drs. Robert H. Hawes, Paul Fockens, and Shyam Varadarajulu.
- Locate information quickly and easily through a consistent chapter structure, with procedures organized by body system.