Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology: A Volume in the Diagnostic Pathology Series, by Andrew L. Folpe, MD and Carrie Y. Inwards, MD, packs today's most essential bone and soft tissue pathology know-how into a compact, high-yield format! The book's pragmatic, well-organized approach—complemented by abundant full-color, high-quality illustrations and at-a-glance tables—makes it easy to access the information you need to quickly and accurately identify pathology specimens. The result is a practical, affordable reference for study and review as well as for everyday clinical practice.
- Reviews normal histology before examining abnormal findings, enabling you to conveniently compare their characteristics in one place at one time.
- Covers both neoplastic and non-neoplastic conditions of bone and soft tissue to equip you to meet a wide range of diagnostic challenges.
- Uses a consistent, user-friendly format to explore each entity's clinical features, pathologic features (gross and microscopic), ancillary studies, differential diagnoses, and prognostic and therapeutic considerations...making it easy to locate specific information on a particular entity.
- Features abundant boxes and tables throughout that enhance the presentation and accessibility of the material.
- Offers nearly 1,000 full-color, high-quality illustrations that demonstrate the key features of a wide variety of pathologic lesions to facilitate greater accuracy in identification of specimens.