The 11th Edition of the classic Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin, by Drs. William D. James, Timothy G. Berger and Dirk M. Elston, provides the ultimate foundation in dermatology with comprehensive guidance to effectively diagnose and treat a wide range of skin conditions. These highly respected authors balance evidence-based treatment guidelines with advice from their own clinical experience, offering a practical and realistic medical perspective. Updated throughout with the latest dermatologic findings and a new chapter on cosmetic surgical techniques, this title helps you keep current, improve your skills, and prepare for exams. It is an indispensable, convenient reference for trainees and practicing dermatologists.
- Practice with confidence through the valued authorship of seasoned professionals Dr. William D. James, Dr. Timothy G. Berger, and Dr. Dirk M. Elston.
- Rapidly improve your knowledge of skin conditions through a concise, clinically focused, user-friendly format.
- Obtain thorough guidance on clinical presentation and therapy for a full range of common and rare skin diseases.
- Confirm your diagnoses by comparing your clinical findings to more than 1,150 illustrations, 40% of which are brand new.
- Update your surgical skills with chapters devoted to basic dermatologic, laser, and cosmetic surgery, contributed by Dr. Issac M. Neuhaus.