*** Idiom Attack 1 - Everyday Living (Simplified Chinese Edition) ***
战胜词组攻击 1 - 日常生活
The Simple Three-Step System to Mastering Essential English Idioms in minutes a day
...so you can ace exams, get a promotion, or understand American culture!
Are you confused by common sayings in the English language?
Discover the hidden meanings of English idioms with **300+ Idioms in 25 themed chapters** to help you communicate with confidence.
Are you worried that you’re missing out on the conversation? Do you want to strengthen your English language skills?
As ESL educators, Peter Liptak, Matthew Douma, and Jay Douma have decades of teaching experience across the world. After helping classrooms full of students navigate the treacherous waters of the English language, they’ve created a series of books to help you too!
Idiom Attack: Everyday Living (Simplified Chinese Edition)
is a densely-packed resource that contains 300+ of the most common and relevant idioms for living, loving and doing business in North America in both English and Simplified Chinese. Through Idiom Attack, you’ll discover definitions, contextualized examples, and practice questions. Before you know it, you’ll be using English language idioms in your own everyday conversations like a native English speaker and impressing people with your business English.
In Idiom Attack, you’ll discover:
Idiom Attack is a must-have tool for ESL learners at intermediate and advanced levels. If you like easy-to-use guides, multi-format approaches to learning, and expert advice, then you’ll love Peter Liptak, Matthew Douma, and Jay Douma’s in-depth look at American idioms.
- The three-step training process to help you quickly learn new concepts in English with translations in Simplified Chinese
- Easy-to-follow sections separated by topic to help you find exactly what you’re looking for
- Clear meme-like illustrations to help boost your memorization of idioms and their usage
- Convenient stories, crosswords, and fill-in-the-blank worksheets at the end of each chapter to improve your English retention and conversational abilities
- A collection of idioms commonly found in the workplace, and much, much more!
Buy Idiom Attack to finally take part in the discussion today!