*** Idiom Attack 2 - Doing Business (Spanish Edition) ***
Ataque de Modismos 2 - Haciendo negocios
Finally, a proven system to master Business English Idioms and speak like a native in the workplace...
...without breaking the bank or wasting hours of your time, GUARANTEED!
Are you confused by common sayings in the English language?
Discover the hidden meanings of English idioms to help you communicate with confidence.
Are you worried that you’re missing out on the conversation? Do you want to strengthen your English language skills?
As ESL educators, Peter Liptak, Matthew Douma, and Jay Douma have decades of teaching experience across the world... After helping classrooms full of students navigate the treacherous waters of the English language, they’ve created a series of books to help you too!
Idiom Attack: Doing Business (Spanish Edition)
is a densely-packed resource that contains **300+ of the most common and relevant idioms** for living, loving and doing business in North America in both English and Spanish. Through Idiom Attack, you’ll discover definitions, contextualized examples, and practice questions. Before you know it, you’ll be using English language idioms in your own everyday conversations like a native English speaker and impressing people with your business English.
In Idiom Attack, you’ll discover:
- The three-step training process to help you quickly learn new concepts in English with translations in Spanish
- Easy-to-follow sections separated by topic to help you find exactly what you’re looking for
- Clear meme-like illustrations to help boost your memorization of idioms and their usage
- Convenient stories, crosswords, and fill-in-the-blank worksheets at the end of each chapter to improve your English retention and conversational abilities
- A collection of idioms commonly found in the workplace, and much, much more!
is a must-have tool for ESL learners at intermediate and advanced levels. If you like easy-to-use guides, multi-format approaches to learning, and expert advice
, then you’ll love Peter Liptak, Matthew Douma, and Jay Douma’s in-depth look at American idioms.
¡Mejora tu nivel de inglés con modismos esenciales para la conversación diaria gracias a un método de tres pasos que te permite familiarizarte con los modismos y utilizarlos diariamente en forma eficaz!
• ¡Añade 300 modismos claves a tu arsenal!
• ¡Prepárate en 25 temas con modismos cotidianos!
• ¡Aprende rápidamente con un método de tres pasos!
Buy Idiom Attack
to finally take part in the discussion today!
Plus get your MP3 and more helpful resources at IdiomAttack.com.