Do your spiritual practices align with the book of Acts? Does your faith community function like the early church?
Yes, you may see snippets of similarities, but if you look closely, you’ll find huge gaps. Don’t believe me?
Consider the early church’s astronomical growth. Do you see that today? When was the last time someone in your community died for their faith? Do you experience the Holy Spirit’s active participation in your life like Jesus’s followers did 2,000 years ago?
In Dear Theophilus, Acts, Peter DeHaan, PhD., a lifetime student of the Bible and founder of ABibleADay.com, connects the biblical narrative of Acts with today’s reality. Let these reflections guide your faith and expand your practices as committed followers of Jesus.
Part devotional. Part Bible study. No fluff. Totally life changing.
In this book, you’ll discover:
It’s time to realign your thinking. Dear Theophilus, Acts
- How Jesus’s follower met daily in people’s homes and public spaces
- The importance of community and getting along
- The example to minister to each other, serve as priests, and tell others about Jesus.
- Supernatural healing, signs and wonders, and exorcisms
- The model of sharing personal resources with other believers
will ease you into it. It gives forty insights from the book of Acts to inform your life and reform the church.
Get your copy of Dear Theophilus, Acts today to expand your vision of the biblical way to follow Jesus!