This publication contains King James Bible (1611, Pure Cambridge Version) (The Old Testament and The New Testament) and Károli (1589) (The Old Testament and The New Testament) and Lutherbibel (1912) (The Old Testament and The New Testament) translation. It has 210,892 references and shows 2 formats of The Bible. It includes King James Bible and Károli 1589 and Lutherbibel (The Old Testament and The New Testament) formatted in a read and navigation friendly format, or the Navi-format for short. Here you will find each verse printed in parallel in the kjb-kar-gerlut order. It includes a full, separate and not in parallel, copy of the King James Bible and Károli 1589 and Lutherbibel (The Old Testament and The New Testament), built for text-to-speech (tts) so your device can read The Bible out loud to you.
How the general Bible-navigation works:
- A Testament has an index of its books.
- The TTS format lists books and chapters after the book index.
- The Testaments reference each other in the book index.
- Each book has a reference to The Testament it belongs to.
- Each book has a reference to the previous and or next book.
- Each book has an index of its chapters.
- Each chapter has a reference to the book it belongs to.
- Each chapter reference the previous and or next chapter.
- Each chapter has an index of its verses.
- Each chapter in TTS reference same chapter in the Navi-format.
- Each verse is numbered and reference the chapter it belongs to.
- Each verse starts on a new line for better readability.
- In the TTS format the verse numbers are not shown.
- Any reference in an index brings you to the location.
- The Built-in table of contents reference all books in all formats.
We believe we have built one of the best if not the best navigation there is to be found in an ebook such as this! It puts any verse at your fingertips and is perfect for the quick lookup. And the combination of King James Bible and Károli 1589 and Lutherbibel and its navigation makes this ebook unique.
Note that Text-To-Speech (TTS) support varies from device to device. Some devices do not support it. Others support only one language and some support many languages. The language used for TTS in this ebook is English.