This publication contains Bible in Basic English (1949) (The Old Testament and The New Testament) translation. It has 4,876 references and shows 1 formats of The Bible. It includes a full copy of the Bible in Basic English (The Old Testament and The New Testament), built for text-to-speech (tts) so your device can read The Bible out loud to you.
How the Bible-navigation works:
- A Testament has an index of its books.
- The TTS format lists books and chapters after the book index.
- The Testaments reference each other in the book index.
- Each book has a reference to The Testament it belongs to.
- Each book has a reference to the previous and or next book.
- Each book has an index of its chapters.
- Each chapter has a reference to the book it belongs to.
- Each verse starts on a new line for better readability.
- In the TTS format the verse numbers are not shown.
- Any reference in an index brings you to the location.
- The Built-in table of contents reference all books.
And the combination of Bible in Basic English and its navigation makes this ebook unique.
Note that Text-To-Speech (TTS) support varies from device to device. Some devices do not support it. Others support only one language and some support many languages. The language used for TTS in this ebook is English.