This Study Bible contains Darby English Bible (1890) (The Old Testament and The New Testament) translation. It has 936,097 references and shows 3 formats of The Bible. It includes Darby English Bible (The Old Testament and The New Testament) formatted in a read and navigation friendly format, or the Navi-format for short. It includes the King James Strongs Bible (The Old Testament and The New Testament) where every word is linked to the original in The Strongs Concordance. The Hebrew in The Old Testament. The Greek in The New Testament. We have included the gematria calculations to the Hebrew words. For the Greek Strongs the gematria is also calculated. Niqquds in Hebrew is not supported in this ebook. It includes a full copy of the Darby English Bible (The Old Testament and The New Testament), built for text-to-speech (tts) so your device can read The Bible out loud to you. Most of the verses in the Bible formats are interlinked, so switching from one format to the other is usually only a click away.
How the general Bible-navigation works:
- A Testament has an index of its books.
- The TTS format lists books and chapters after the book index.
- The Testaments reference each other in the book index.
- Each book has a reference to The Testament it belongs to.
- Each book has a reference to the previous and or next book.
- Each book has an index of its chapters.
- Each chapter has a reference to the book it belongs to.
- Each chapter reference the previous and or next chapter.
- Each chapter has an index of its verses.
- Each chapter in TTS reference same chapter in the Navi-format.
- Each verse is numbered and reference the chapter it belongs to.
- Each verse starts on a new line for better readability.
- In the TTS format the verse numbers are not shown.
- Any reference in an index brings you to the location.
- The Built-in table of contents reference all books in all formats.
We believe we have built one of the best if not the best navigation there is to be found in an ebook such as this! It puts any verse at your fingertips and is perfect for the quick lookup. And the combination of Darby English Bible , the concordance and its navigation makes this ebook unique. It is a goldmine
to those who wants to read and go deeper into The Word of God.
Note that Text-To-Speech (TTS) support varies from device to device. Some devices do not support it. Others support only one language and some support many languages. The language used for TTS in this ebook is English.
Please beware its size. It is big compared to 'normal' ebooks, so your ebook reader may need some time to load and update its index before you are able to use it properly. How quick an ebook reader is able to load and update, varies depending on its hardware like the cpu, storage, memory and its operating system. Newer devices performs better, but once loaded we find it works as expected. Our own tablet from 2012 works beautiful, once fully loaded.