All the tips about speed-reading you need are here! Look no further!
You can read extensive books about speed-reading and overcomplicate things listening to all the fluff these authors tell you in order to make their books longer; you can waste all your money on pricey video courses or programs, get a mentor, or do all of those things combined. Or - and this will be worth it - you can read the 50 best tips on how to read faster and apply them.
Trust me, this is all that’s necessary. These tips come straight from those courses and programs and books, and they are here, summarized and all, so you don’t have to waste more time on them.
The 50 tips include:
- How to use your finger to advance your reading speed.
- Methods such as skimming, circling, and scanning.
- The real truth about rereading, grouping, and peripheral vision people use to read faster.
- Little hints and hacks that will speed up the process tremendously.
- How to prioritize, set timers, goals, and recognize material faster.
- Training your eye movements, and the pattern of going through text more quickly.
- And many other tips.
Are you curious about the rest of the information the 50 tips mention in this audiobook? Then click the “Buy Now” button and get it now!