A well written first aid guide, from the turn of the early 20th century, uses anecdotal experiences as examples when explaining how to care for wounds, fractures, and other medical issues that may arise while in the wilderness.
This helpful guide includes :
1. How to Treat Fractures, Sprains and Dislocations
2. Caring for Burns, Cuts, Drowning, and Minor Accidents
3. Medical Treatment of Camp Diseases
4. Serpent Wounds and Their Treatment
5. The Camper's Medicine Chest
Note : some of these tips are out of date and are for educational purposes only.