A proven process to get from idea to product-market fit in B2B.
Packed with more than 20 case studies, Lean B2B consolidates the best thinking around Business-to-Business (B2B) Customer Development to help entrepreneurs focus on the right actions each step of the way, leaving as little as possible to luck.
The book helps:
Thousands of entrepreneurs and innovators around the world use the Lean B2B methodology.
« The book will pay itself off in the first couple of pages! »
- Assess the market potential of opportunities to find the right opportunity for your team
- Find early adopters, quickly establish credibility and convince business stakeholders to work with you
- Find and prioritize business problems in corporations and identify the stakeholders with the power to influence a purchase decision
- Create a minimum viable product and a compelling offer, validate a solution and evaluate whether your team has found product-market fit
- Identify and avoid common challenges faced by entrepreneurs and learn ninja techniques to speed up product-market validation
- Ben Sardella, Co-Founder, Datanyze, AA-ISP Top 25 Most Influential
***** 86% of Readers Rated it 5-Stars *****
« I learned B2B the hard way, making mistakes following B2C tactics tweaking them to make them work in B2B. All these lessons were in the book. I could have just read this book and saved myself months of runway and immeasurable frustration and anxiety. » - Dillon Forrest, Co-Founder, RankScience
« Lean B2B nails the key to being nimble and iterative in the complex, drawn-out world of B2B entrepreneurship: relationships. It captures how I've been running my own Lean B2B practice for years and makes it accessible to anyone. » - Brian Gladstein, CEO and Founder, Explorics
« This is a must read for every B2B entrepreneur, SaaS creator or consultant and business school student. It's the kind of book you don't read once, you go back to it on a regular basis. » - Carmen Gerea, CEO & Co-founder, UsabilityChefs
« Probably the most slept on book in the Lean startup market right now.... There is no sugarcoating here. Garbugli tells you exactly what needs to happen and how to make it happen...literally holds your hand and spells it out. I was really impressed with the overall depth and advice presented. » - AJ, B2B Entrepreneur
« The book I read of which I have learned the most. » - Etienne Thouin, Founder and CTO, SQLNext Software
« I have highlighted and scribbled notes on literally every page. In a nutshell , "Lean B2B" has 245 pages of tight "gotchas" from the trenches which can steer your startup towards the right orbit ! » - Derick Jose, Co-Founder, Flutura