The Controls & Meters for Environments World Summary Paperback Edition provides 7 years of Historic & Current data on the market in about 100 countries. The Aggregated market comprises of the24 Products / Services listed. The Products and Markets covered (Controls and Meters for Environments) are classified by the Major Products and then further defined by each subsidiary Product or Market Sector. In addition full Financial Data (188 items: Historic & Current Balance Sheet, Financial Margins and Ratios) Data is provided for about 100 countries.
Total Market Values are given for24 Products/Services covered, including:
CONTROLS + METERS FOR ENVIRONMENTS
1. Controls and Meters for Environments
2. Meters: Gas: Registering: Diaphragm type: Residential
3. Meters: Gas: Diaphragm type: Other + industrial
4. Meters: Gas: Consumption registering: Rotary: all sizes
5. Meters: Gas: consumption registering: Turbine: all sizes
6. Meters: Liquid: Water: Small meters up to & incl. 1 ins.
7. Meters: Liquid: Water: Intermediate meters from 1 - 2 ins
8. Meters: Liquid: Water: Large meters over 2 ins.
9. Meters: Liquid: Gasoline dispensing: excl. service station
10. Meters: Liquid: Other + industrial
11. Controls: Temperature responsive (thermostats)
12. Controls: Pressure responsive (pressurestats)
13. Controls: Hydronic responsive
14. Controls: Humidity responsive (humidistats)
15. Controls: Light responsive
16. Controls: Electrostatic responsive
17. Controls: Liquid level
18. Controls: Defrost controls (except appliance regulators)
19. Controls: Igniters
20. Controls: Inherent motor protectors
21. Environmental controls: Other
22. Controls: Major appliances: Temperature responsive
23. Controls: Major appliances: Misc. controls
There are 188 Financial items covered, including:
Total Sales, Pre-tax Profit, Interest Paid, Non-trading Income, Operating Profit, Depreciation:Structures, Depreciation: P + E, Depreciation: Misc., Total Depreciation, Trading Profit, Intangible Assets, Intermediate Assets, Assets: Structures, Assets: P + E, Total Fixed Assets, Capital Expenditure: (Structures, P + E, Vehicles, Data Processing, Misc.), Total Capital Expenditure, Retirements: Structures, Retirements: P + E, Retirements: Misc., Total Retirements, Total Fixed Assets, Finished Product Stocks, Work in Progress, Materials as Stocks, Total Stocks / Inventory, Debtors, Maintenance Costs, Services Purchased, Total Current Assets, Total Assets, Creditors, Short Term Loans, Total Current Liabilities, Net Assets / Capital Employed, Shareholders Funds, Long Term Loans, Long Term Liabilities, Workers, Hours Worked, Employees, Raw Materials, Finished Materials, Fuel, Electricity, Total Input Supplies / Materials + Energy Costs, Payroll Costs, Wages, Director Remunerations, Employee Benefits, Employee Commissions, Total Employees Remunerations, Sub Contractors, Rental & Leasing: Structures, Rental & Leasing: P + E, Total Rental & Leasing Costs, Maintenance: Structures, Maintenance: P + E, Communications Costs, Misc. Expenses, Sales Personnel Variable Costs, Sales Expenses, Sales Materials Costs, Total Sales Costs, Distribution Fixed + Variable Costs, Premises Fixed Costs, Premises Variable Costs, Physical Handling Fixed + Variable Costs, Physical Process Fixed + Variable Costs, Distribution Costs, Media Advertising, Advertising Materials, POS & Display, Events, Advertising Costs, Product Handling, Product Support, Product Service, Customer Problem Costs, After-Sales Costs, Marketing Costs, New Technology + Production Technology Expenditure, Research + Development Expenditure, Operational & Process Costs, Debtors (Terms + Un-recoverable).