The Marking Devices World Summary Paperback Edition provides 7 years of Historic & Current data on the market in about 100 countries. The Aggregated market comprises of the16 Products / Services listed. The Products / Services covered (Marking devices) are classified by the 5-Digit NAICS Product Codes and each Product and Services is then further defined by each 6 to 10-Digit NAICS Product Codes. In addition full Financial Data (188 items: Historic & Current Balance Sheet, Financial Margins and Ratios) Data is provided for about 100 countries.
Total Market Values are given for16 Products/Services covered, including:
1. Marking device manufactures
2. Hand stamps, stencils & other marking devices
3. Rubber & vinyl hand & permanently inked stamps
4. Rubber & vinyl hand stamps, typeholder & dies, custom & stock
5. Rubber & vinyl permanently inked stamps, excl print dies
6. Mechanical hand stamps, self inkers incl daters, time & numbering stamps & metal & rubber wheel band goods
7. Other marking devices, such as stencils, letters, figures, numerals, stamp pads, branding irons, etc
8. Embossing seals, incl notary, engineering, corporate, stationery, etc
9. Hand, letter & figure stamps, dies, types & type holders & steel embossing & incising numbering heads
10. Other marking devices, such as stencils, letters, figures, numerals, stamp pads, branding irons, etc
11. Other marking devices, incl. branding irons, etc.
12. Marking devices, nsk
13. Marking devices, nsk, nonadministrative-record
14. Marking devices, nsk, administrative-record
There are 188 Financial items covered, including:
Total Sales, Pre-tax Profit, Interest Paid, Non-trading Income, Operating Profit, Depreciation:Structures, Depreciation: P + E, Depreciation: Misc., Total Depreciation, Trading Profit, Intangible Assets, Intermediate Assets, Assets: Structures, Assets: P + E, Total Fixed Assets, Capital Expenditure: (Structures, P + E, Vehicles, Data Processing, Misc.), Total Capital Expenditure, Retirements: Structures, Retirements: P + E, Retirements: Misc., Total Retirements, Total Fixed Assets, Finished Product Stocks, Work in Progress, Materials as Stocks, Total Stocks / Inventory, Debtors, Maintenance Costs, Services Purchased, Total Current Assets, Total Assets, Creditors, Short Term Loans, Total Current Liabilities, Net Assets / Capital Employed, Shareholders Funds, Long Term Loans, Long Term Liabilities, Workers, Hours Worked, Employees, Raw Materials, Finished Materials, Fuel, Electricity, Total Input Supplies / Materials + Energy Costs, Payroll Costs, Wages, Director Remunerations, Employee Benefits, Employee Commissions, Total Employees Remunerations, Sub Contractors, Rental & Leasing: Structures, Rental & Leasing: P + E, Total Rental & Leasing Costs, Maintenance: Structures, Maintenance: P + E, Communications Costs, Misc. Expenses, Sales Personnel Variable Costs, Sales Expenses, Sales Materials Costs, Total Sales Costs, Distribution Fixed + Variable Costs, Premises Fixed Costs, Premises Variable Costs, Physical Handling Fixed + Variable Costs, Physical Process Fixed + Variable Costs, Distribution Costs, Media Advertising, Advertising Materials, POS & Display, Events, Advertising Costs, Product Handling, Product Support, Product Service, Customer Problem Costs, After-Sales Costs, Marketing Costs, New Technology + Production Technology Expenditure, Research + Development Expenditure, Operational & Process Costs, Debtors (Terms + Un-recoverable).