This Book contains the following 3 topics:
Book 1: This book will guide you as you come to learn about synesthesia, neurology, hypnotherapy, and the subconscious mind. It will shed some light on subjects such as these,
- Learn about both the vibrant world and disadvantages that come with the condition.
- Learn how to help kids who have it.
- What actually happens during a hypnotherapy session.
- Learn about the realities and myths that permeate its long history.
- The significant assistance it provides to cancer patients.
- Treatable conditions include:stress, anxiety, weight gain, smoking, phobias, and more.
- The value of Neurology.
- What does it mean to be a neurologist.
- Conditions that force you to see one
- What is the subconscious mind and how do we use it?
- The various abilities of the subconscious mind.
- The power that lies buried within your subconscious mind and how to manage it.
Curious yet? Then start reading now.
Book 2: The Placebo Effect, where you believe something works and it does(sometimes). Whether it’s weight-loss products and even wrinkle creams. Is it the supplement working, or is the mind doing all of the heavy lifting? Does it have any relation to hypnosis and how the subconscious mind thinks? Find out how and why.
Memory, we all wish we had a better one, whether you’re a college student who’s taking a test worth 40% of your final grade, or a grandparent trying to remember where you put your keys.
This book contains so many magnificent memory methods you’re bound to find the one that’s right for you. From methods for subjects you don’t like, to the famous Loci’s Approach. Learn how to gain self-discipline and persistence, even find out what’s in store if you go to Marine Corp Training.
Book 3: Within the pages of this book you will learn NLP training. NLP stands for Neurolinguistic programming, this book will teach you what it is, the science behind it, and how it works. Read about the advantages of NLP. Learn how NLP interacts with parenting, weight-loss, and hypnosis.
The history of acupuncture has a long history that has a good amount of myths wrapped around it. This book will clear away the myths and explain how acupuncture truly functions. It will also showcase its benefits, dangers, various styles, and even a points chart.
Alzheimer’s, what causes it? What does it involve? What are the signs of Alzheimer’s? What does Alzheimer’s do to a person’s brain? Learn the answers and read about various tips and treatments right here in this book. Don’t wait, start learning!