Are you ready to get started with laying a foundation for your future, using a tried and true passive income avenue?
Then you’re ready to learn about investing in index funds.
Unlike more traditional forms of mutual fund investments, which are actively managed by the investor or by the broker, investing in index funds results in passive income: meaning that after the initial investment, you don’t need to put regular time, effort, or expense into your investment. Since you, as the investor, don’t need the help of analysts and managers to give you advice on what to invest in, it cuts down on the expenses necessary to maintain your portfolio. And many experts say that passive investments actually perform better than actively managed, higher-risk investments. Index funds are one way to work along with the market, rather than trying to play against it and win.
Passive income created through index funds is a great way to build for your future, including creating a higher return for your retirement income.
Index Funds: Passive Income Idea for Complete Beginners - A Stock Marketing Investment Strategy that Withstood the Test of Time will help you build your future from the ground up. Read this book to learn the following:
- The basic terms and meanings you need to know, including indexing, benchmarks, management expense ratio, and portfolios
- The most popular indexes in use today, and why
- How index funds compare to passively managed funds
- Pros and cons of an index fund account
- What passive income can do for your future
- Success stories brought about by index funds
- Why index funds are recommended for building up your retirement income, and
- How to get started with your own portfolio
Regardless of what stage of life you’re in, it’s never too soon to put your income to work for you via investments. Now is the time to start thinking about your future!
Let this book be your best guide to a reliable source of passive income.