Ever wondered what’s the thinking behind certain successful people?
Things do not just happen. Things happen just. People who are successful do not simply become successful by accident. Success is a choice, not an accident. However, was the concept of success ever taught in traditional education?
In fact, in poor and middle-class families, success seems to be a bad thing. Success means spending ‘too much time’ working. Success means that you’re obsessive. Success means that you ignore your family. Are these really true?
In Mindset: The Simple Habits and Thinking Behind Money, Wealth & Success of Millionaires & Highly Effective People, we will explore the why behind the how. We will explore the mindset behind the actions and the fuel behind the engine.
In this book, you will discover:
- The most powerful mindset in the world (fortune 500 companies looks for people with this trait)
- 20 tips to develop the most powerful mindset
- The concept of Adversity Quotient and why it might be more important than EQ and IQ
- 7 simple habits to cultivate a successful and wealthy mindset
- The 5 things you must truly embody before having a successful mindset
- The concept of Focused Actions and how it will skyrocket your productivity
- And so much more!
Warren Buffett said it best: “The best investment you can make is an investment in yourself”. If you’re willing to pay $7 for a cup of coffee and not $7 for a better future… guess what? You’ve messed up! And it’s time to clear the mess.
Click on the BUY NOW or READ NOW button to continue this amazing journey which you’ve already started!