Fantasy is a genre of speculative fiction set in a fictional universe, often inspired by real world myth and folklore. Its roots are in oral traditions, which then became fantasy literature and drama. From the twentieth century it has expanded further into various media, including film, television, graphic novels, manga and video games.
Fantasy is distinguished from the genres of science fiction and horror by the absence of scientific or macabre themes respectively, though these genres overlap.
This book is a special collection of twenty best fantasy stories of all time.
Here they are :
- A STRANGE MANUSCRIPT FOUND IN A COPPER CYLINDER by James De Mille
- A WITCH SHALL BE BORN by Robert Ervin Howard
- ALICE'S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND by Lewis Carroll
- AMERICAN FAIRY TALES by Lyman Frank Baum
- FAIRY TALES by Hans Christian Andersen
- GODS OF THE NORTH by Robert Ervin Howard
- IRISH FAIRY TALES by James Stephens
- JAPANESE FAIRY TALES by Yei Theodora Ozaki
- PETER PAN (PETER AND WENDY) by J.M. Barrie
- THE BLUE FAIRY BOOK by Andrew Lang
- THE BOOK OF DRAGONS by Edith Nesbit
- THE ENCHANTED CASTLE by Edith Nesbit
- THE GHOST by Arnold Bennett
- THE JUNGLE BOOK by Rudyard Kipling
- THE LOST CONTINENT by Charles John Cutcliffe Wright Hyne
- THE NIGHT LAND by William Hope Hodgson
- THE RED FAIRY BOOK by Andrew Lang
- THE SORROWS OF SATAN by Marie Corelli
- THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ by Lyman Frank Baum
- THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS (And What Alice Found There) by Lewis Carroll
A well-formatted, easy-to-read book suitable for any e-reader, tablet or computer. The reader will go from one section to another one as quick as possible.