Learn the Invaluable Lessons from How To Be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi and Apply it into Your Life Without Missing Out!
What's it worth to you to have just ONE good idea applied to your life?
In many cases, it may mean expanded paychecks, better vitality, and magical relationships.
Here's an Introduction of What You're About to Discover in this Premium Summary of Get Out of Your Head by Jennie Allen :
How to be an Antiracist is a timely and prominent non-fiction book addressing crucial social issues of today. The author, Ibram X. Kendi, weaves ethics, theories, history, law, and science with his personal experiences to depict his awakening to anti-racism. As Ayesha Pande said in her review in Publisher’s Weekly, “This book will spark many conversations.” Named one of the best books of the year by The New York Times Book Review, How to be an Antiracist delves deep into racism and its opposite, anti-racism. It tells the story of both historical and current racial conflicts and teaches readers of any color to broaden their perspective for an anti-racist society.
• Executive "Snapshot" Summary of How To Be an Antiracist
• Background Story and History of How To Be an Antiracist for a Much Richer Reading Experience
• Key Lessons Extracted from How To Be an Antiracist and Exercises to Apply it into your Life - Immediately!
• About the Hero of the Book: Ibram X. Kendi
• Tantalizing Trivia Questions for Better Retention
Scroll Up and Buy Now!
100% Guaranteed You'll Find Thousands of Dollars Worth of Ideas in This Book or Your Money Back
Faster You Order - Faster You'll Have it in Your Hands!
*Please note: This is a summary and workbook meant to supplement and not replace the original book.