Learn the Invaluable Lessons from Which Country Has the World's Best Health Care? by Ezekiel J. Emanuel and Apply it into Your Life Without Missing Out!
What's it worth to you to have just ONE good idea applied to your life?
In many cases, it may mean expanded paychecks, better vitality, and magical relationships.
Here's an Introduction of What You're About to Discover in this Premium Summary of Which Country Has the World's Best Health Care? by Ezekiel J. Emanuel :
Throughout his career, Dr. Ezekiel Jonathan Emanuel was frequently asked about which country had the best practices when it came to health care. Together with his team, the oncologist conducted an extensive analysis of the top countries in the field and laid out the answer to the public through his book, Which Country Has the World's Best Health Care?. The author assessed and compared the United States, Canada, Australia, Taiwan, China, United Kingdom, Norway, France, Germany, Netherlands, and Switzerland. He evaluated each of these countries thoroughly and identified which among them had the perfect system.
The book was applauded by Kirkus Reviews, for it contained helpful insights beneficial to the improvement of the global health situation. The book review magazine stated that the data and recommendations presented by Emanuel and his team could guide economists and policymakers craft laws and reforms that would ensure a healthier world.
• Executive "Snapshot" Summary of Which Country Has the World's Best Health Care?
• Background Story and History of Which Country Has the World's Best Health Care? for a Much Richer Reading Experience
• Key Lessons Extracted from Which Country Has the World's Best Health Care? and Exercises to Apply it into your Life - Immediately!
• About the Hero of the Book: Ezekiel J. Emanuel
• Tantalizing Trivia Questions for Better Retention
Scroll Up and Buy Now!
100% Guaranteed You'll Find Thousands of Dollars Worth of Ideas in This Book or Your Money Back
Faster You Order - Faster You'll Have it in Your Hands!
*Please note: This is a summary and workbook meant to supplement and not replace the original book.